Stand up while you're on the phone. Walk to your co-worker's desk instead of phoning or messaging. Do anything but sit all day.
Designed to house and route cables, power strips and ballasts, NeatLinks improve access to and protection of technology used in modern workspaces. The system keeps technology and cords off the floor to maintain an organized work area and facilitate cleaning under desks. NeatLinks are designed for quick, easy installation—in any direction, to almost any plane—with two screws or mounting tape, and can be installed in countless configurations to accommodate each user and unique work environment.
Simple is Better
We believe the best designs are based on purpose and function.
Our design philosophy
NeatLinks are the fast and easy way to organize unsightly cable clutter.
Humanscale believes that thoughtful, elegant design considers the environment at every step
Sleek, unobtrusive design
Accommodate power strips, multiple ballasts and a wide array of cables
Curved, finger-friendly angle at ends of each channel eases routing and ensures visual access
Reduce clutter and associated hazards
Facilitate cleaning under desks
Easy installation with two screws or double-sided tape
Tape can support 8 lbs. of equipment for 10 years or more
- Size options
|Diameter||Small:||2.6" for cables|
|Large:||3.6" for power strips, ballasts|
- Finish options: Silver and Black
- Textured surface hides fingerprints
- Fire-retardant additive reduces fire risk
- 15-year, 24/7 warranty
- Can help projects achieve valuable LEED credits
We work hard to make sure our environmental philosophy is reflected in each product we create. With our Design for Environment protocol, our designers and engineers examine the environmental impacts of every choice made throughout the design process--from initial concept through final production. We invite you to read more
Here are some of the environmental highlights of Neat Links:
- Durable design reduces the need for replacement and lessens environmental impact. We actively work to extend the life of our products through both design and engineering so they won’t need to be replaced for a very long time, learn more
- Our Close the Loop program ensures every product ends its useful life with the minimum environmental impact
- All Humanscale products are shipped in recycled packaging or blanket wrapped when feasible
- Neat Links can help projects achieve valuable LEED credits